Are you a service provider?
Are you a service provider? Do you know of an individual who may benefit from Pink Cross Australia’s services?
Examples of service providers who may come across people in the adult entertainment industry:
- Law enforcement (State and Federal)
- Homeless shelters and meal providers
- Psychologists, counsellors
- General Practitioners (GPs), doctors
- Domestic violence organisations,
- Pastoral staff at churches
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation groups
- Other prostitution exit service programs
If you would like to refer a client to us, download this referral form.
Fill it out and email it to admin[@]pinkcross.org.au with “Referral” in the subject line. We will be in contact with you for more information.
Please note due to staff and funding limitations we may not be able to reply to your inquiry immediately. We endavour to reply to all communication within 2-10 business days.
Do you know someone in your personal life that you want to refer?
FOLLOW THESE 5 STEPS FIRST
5 steps for being supportive of a person* who may be involved in prostitution
*The female pronoun is used for brevity, but these steps are aimed to be inclusive of male and transgender people also.
If, after this, the person is willing to meet up with a Pink Cross staff member who understands, please contact admin[@]pinkcross.org.au with “Referring a friend” in the subject line. We will contact you for more information on how to best engage with her.
We refer clients to services who can help them with specific needs. These include:
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation services
- Counselling and psychological support
- Residential homes
- Financial help
- Meal services
Visit our partners page to find out which organisations we make referrals to and collaborate with.