Make a Donation
With your help, Pink Cross can provide much-needed support for women and men in the sex industry, and fight human trafficking.
Our long-term goal is to secure 300 supporters at $50/month, which would enable funding for all our programs. As a first step, we are looking to sign 20 new supporters this year.
Please consider joining us through either a one-time donation or through a recurring monthly partnership by clicking the link below. Your generosity will help support freedom, hope, and healing throughout Australia.
Other Ways to Help
Give online via bank transfer
If you reside in Australia, your financial gift can be transferred directly into our bank account (no fees!):
Account name: Westpac Community Solutions Cheque Account
Account number: 441900
Once you have donated, send us your details by email to info [@]pinkcross.org.au with your full name and amount so we can express our gratitude.
If you reside internationally, donate here! If you would prefer to send a cheque, please get in contact with us and we will provide you with the necessary information.
Give an in-kind donation at Pink Cross Foundation Australia Inc.
Small and Commercial quantities are accepted at Pink Cross. Scroll down for types of items we seek to receive!
Used and New items are accepted.
Requirements for used cosmetics:
- Must be lightly used, and the powder or cream must be wiped off using soft fabric or tissue.
- Must be grouped together in a transparent bag, where you place a sticker or write with a marker, saying ‘used’.
- For liquid items, tighten cap well and place bottle in bubble wrap, then in a sealed plastic bag. In your box, indicate with a black marker ‘KEEP UPRIGHT’ for the position of the box (with an arrow up), to avoid leakages.
- Must not be older than five years old.
Requirements (from the Australia Post website) for all small items posted to Pink Cross:
- Goods must be sealed in bubble wrap paper
- Must be under 16kg
- Contained in a box no larger than 39cm x 36 cm x 64 cm
Post your small box to our Victorian Headquarters:
Pink Cross Manager
Melbourne Headquarter (preferred delivery)330 Hawthorn Road
We at Pink Cross always appreciate donations of supplies for the gift packs we distribute to the women and men we support through our SMART and Outreach programs.
Some of the items Pink Cross needs include:
This is not an exhaustive list. We accept luxury goods, which are always a welcome touch in an Essentials Gift Pack.
- Socks, scarfs, gloves (winter). Thongs/flip flops, sunscreen, caps (summer)
- Small Towels, jewellery, hair bands and clips
- Cosmetics (e.g. lip balm, eye shadow, nail polish)
- Toiletries (e.g. deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrushes)
- Positive Books (bulk donations from Publishing Houses/Second Hand shops especially appreciated)
- Notebooks, pens and pencils
- Handwritten cards with a positive note to place in our gift packs
- Chocolate (it is said that if you abstain from what you love the most for a while, the universe will give you back what you truly need!)
- Wrapped Sweets
- Retailers Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers or Subscriptions
Babies and Children’s packs
New items only. Must fit in boxes as stated above. Do not buy plastic items to donate to us. No swords or gun-like toys.
Bibs, dummies (ok, they are all made of plastic), milk bottles, toys, nappies, socks, hats, anything a newborn up to 5 year old may need.
For smaller quantities —such as a good that can be contained in a box of approximately 5cm x 5 cm x 30 cm—, we only receive items at the address above, IN BOXES. NO drop ins with unlabelled bags, or just bags. All items must be in boxes for ease of transport, and for stacking purposes.
For larger quantities —such as commercial size donations which would not fit in a car — book a delivery M-F, 9-3pm, by writing to Pink Cross General Manager at info[@]pinkcross.org.au. Drop off point will be in a suburb near the address above.
On the last week of each month, our Victorian and Queensland representatives can pick up large commercial donations via a public car park address near St Kilda, Victoria, and Brisbane CBD.
Please email info[@]pinkcross.org.au to organise a drop-off time for large donations.
In NSW? We love the work behind these Women’ s Spaces. Contact them before any items drop off.
Near Darlinghurst, NSW? Women’s Space (sex industry drop-in center), 359 Bourke Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010. P: 02 8061 1555 view on map
Near St Marys, NSW? Women’s Space (sex industry drop-in center), 38 Gidley Street St Marys 2760. E: email@example.com P: 0482 182 318
Near Wagga Wagga, NSW? Women’s Space (sex industry drop-in center),156 Tarcutta St, Wagga Wagga. P: 1300 275 227
Near Baulkham Hills, NSW? BaptistCare Support Services, PO Box 7626. Level Two, 22 Brookhollow Avenue, Baulkham Hills 2153. view on map P: 02 9023 2500 E: ask [@] baptistcare.org.au or fill in this form below with your enquiry!
We love the work behind these NSW Women’s Spaces listed above. Contact them before any items drop off.
Do you prefer posting to us at Pink Cross or giving a box of items in person? Scroll up and take note of our Victoria Headquarter address above. Drop offs in well labelled BOXES only.
Our Victorian outreach program to brothels and adult entertainment venues operates from February to November each year. We often run out of donations around Christmas and New Year. We gratefully accept all donations throughout the year, excluding the whole of January (summer holiday)
There are great social benefits and returns in partnering with a cause like ours, touching on the issues of injustice, poverty and inequality.
Read our engaging communications by subscribing to our Recovery Movement Newsletter. We love Partnering with great brands like yours! We can feature your company in our campaigns.
We are thankful you give so generously to those who need it most! Love from The Pink Cross Team
Stay informed and Join the Recovery Movement:
Giving in your will
After you have provided for your loved ones, please consider leaving a gift in your will to Pink Cross. With little to no impact on your lifestyle today, a gift in your will is one of the most powerful ways you can be sure that Pink Cross continues to transform lives for years to come. Your gift could do many important things, such as:
- Helping us serve over 400 nutritious meals a year to women and children who would otherwise go hungry. We will name our Program after you!
- Help prostitution survivors in Australia obtain stable accommodation, educational qualifications, and mental health recovery support. We can ensure, in all humility, that your giving will positively impact —and grow—, our trauma-informed practices.
- Support women’s therapeutic recovery, and subsidise the treatment for, drug and alcohol misuse.
- Help us reach out to socially isolated individuals and migrants, who are more at risk of trauma, human sexual trafficking, and exploitation, within Australian very liberal legislative context.
- Help us deliver case-management practical support to marginalised women by connecting them with appropriate services and social networks.
If you would like to leave a gift in your will to Pink Cross, or if you have any questions, please contact our friendly Team at info[@]pinkcross.org.au to schedule a conference call with our CEO. Thank you!
We are currently calling on our generous community to help us source some vital pieces of technology to enable our organisation to function efficiently.
Currently we are in desperate need of a printer and a mobile phone. We don’t need anything fancy or expensive, we would be grateful to receive a donation of well-functioning second hand equipment.
If you or anyone you know may be able to assist us in sourcing either of these items, please get in contact with us at info[@]pinkcross.org.au.