If you would like Pink Cross Australia founder and sex industry survivor Geneviève Gilbert to speak at your event, get in touch with us at info[@]pinkcross.org.au.
Keep an eye on our social media channels for the latest updates on upcoming events.
PAST TALKS AND PANEL DISCUSSIONS
- 19 August 2018, St Paul’s Anglican Church, Caulfield North
- 3 March 2018: Salt and Light Conference, CCCVat. Workshop and breakout sessions presentations.
- 19th April 2017: ‘The work of Pink Cross’
- Presentation at St-Luke’s Anglican Church, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 1st July 2016: ‘From trauma to healing’.
- Keynote presentation for Winter Solace at Violet Town Community Centre, Victoria, Australia.
- 19th June 2016: My story.
- St Andrew’s Presbytarian Church, Clayton, Victoria, Australia.
- 10th April 2016: ‘The future looks bright with you’
- Book launch for Prostitution Narratives: stories of survival in the sex trade. Caroline Norma and Melinda Tankard Reist (eds.). Spinifex Press, Mebourne, Victoria.
- 10th April 2016: ‘Lobbying and consciousness raising for survivors’
- Panel at The World’s Oldest Oppression Conference with Kathy Chambers, Peter Abetz and Caitlyn Roper, Mebourne, Australia.
- 9th April 2016: Panel ‘Survivors speak on the harms of sex trade abuse’
- Panel at The World’s Oldest Oppression Conference with survivours Simone Watson and Sabrinna Valisce, Mebourne, Australia.
- 15th March 2016: ‘Presenting Pink Cross Foundation Australia Ltd.’
- Talk at Australian Family Association’s Annual General Meeting, Balwyn, Victoria, Australia.
- 3rd & 19th October 2015: ‘My story’
- Presented at Clayton Church of Christ and Educated Compassion Workshop hosted by Pink Cross Australia, Melbourne, Australia.
- 26th May 2015: ‘How Sheila’s writings influenced my thinking‘.
- Presentation at forum on radical feminism and the writings of Sheila Jeffreys. Hosted by the University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
- 15th May 2015: ‘Imprisoned by porn addicts. Keep our kids porn free!’
- Panel presented by Family Voice Australia at Oakleigh Baptist Church with Dr Rachel Carling-Jenkins MP (Victoria), Miranda Suit and Pippa Smith, Melbourne, Australia.
- 1st June 2014: ‘What is Pink Cross Foundation?’
- Presentation at St Luke’s Anglican Church, Melbourne, Australia.
- 10th May 2014: ‘My story
- Presentation at Christians Against Poverty’s annual fundraising dinner. Melbourne, Australia.
- 6th April 2014: ‘What is Pink Cross Foundation?
- Presentation at St Barnabas Church, Sydney, Australia.
- September 2013: ‘My story of redemption’.
- Presentation at Crossway Moreland, Melbourne, Australia.
RADIO AND PODCASTS
- 29th October 2017: ‘A journey out of prostitution, part II‘.
- Focus on the Family radio interview with Pink Cross founder Geneviève Gilbert, CEO Brett Ryan, and counsellor Zoe Broomhead.
- 9th November 2015: Interview with Eliza Berlage.
- Radio interview on Infinite X (formerly Double X). Also features Janelle Fawlkes, Fiona Patten, and Lucie Bee.
- 1st March 2015: ‘The queen’s courage‘ by Guy Mason.
- Mention of Geneviève Gilbert and Pink Cross. City on a Hill Church, Melbourne, Australia.
- 4th October 2013: Geneviève Gilbert-Quach from Pink Cross Foundation‘
- Radio interview on Light FM. Melbourne, Australia.
- 3rd July 2013: ‘ABC Radio Interview’
- Interview with Rafael Epstein on The Drive. Also features Dr. Caroline Norma.
- 7th May 2013: 1377 MyMP, 10 am interview by Glenn Ridge.
- 20th June 2013: ‘Geneviève Gilbert on The Political Spot talking about life as a prostitute‘
- Interview by Katherine Spakman, Australian Christian Lobby (ACL).
- 9th May 2013, 3AW 693 AM News Talk, interview by Tom Eliot, 3.45pm, on Drive.
BLOG & WEBSITE ARTICLES
- 30 Oct 2016 TASA. Tyler, Meagan, RMIT, Where do survivors fit in the Australians sex industry research? TASA: The Australian Sociological Association
- 10 March 2013, A story of Redemption. Interview with Jasmine Swilks. Also Mandarin translation.
- 17 September 2015, Ex porn star Geneviève Gilbert-Quach story. Lubben, Shelley from www.thepinkcross.org
- 23 May 2018, Chung, Frank. News.com.au. Sydney student joins controversial ‘virgin auction’ website as founder claims Aussie pollies interested.
- 28 April 2016. Jensen, Michael. With prostitution, when is consent not consent? Opinion by Dr. M. Jensen, The Drum, ABC online.
- October 2015, Eternity. My journey out of prostitution. Opinion, by Geneviève Gilbert, pp.15-16.
- 25 February 2015, Aubrey, Sophie. Mx, Nude Maids. Cleaning up in the buff could be risky, article by S. Aubrey.
- 2 Sept 2014, Aubrey, Sophie. No to another brothel licence in Monash. Waverley Leader, article by S. Aubrey.
- 7 May 2013, Healey, Madeleine. Former sex worker starts charity to help women escape industry. Interview by M. Healey, Preston Leader.
- 10 July 2013, Take 5, Issue 28. Kowanjko, Sonja. I was making a fortune — What would mum say? Interview by S. Kowanjko.
- 2012, The Little Pink Book by Weaver Media. A gay resource for the Gay Community.
- 2011, The Little Pink Book by Weaver Media. A gay resource for the Gay Community.
- 18 March 2014, The Project, Network Ten Australia.
- 21 March 2014, Channel 31, Season 11: Tough Times Never Last. Interview by Michael Kuzilny.
- 13 August 2014, Channel 31, Season 12: Tough Times Never Last. Interview by Michael Kuzilny.
If you found this information useful, please consider making a donation. We are an independently-funded, volunteer-based, not-for-profit organisation. If your group or organisations has resources that you would like to see listed here, please email the details to info[@]pinkcross.org.au.