Make a Donation
With your help, Pink Cross can provide much-needed support for women and men in the sex industry, and fight human trafficking.
Our long-term goal is to secure 300 supporters at $50/month, which would enable funding for all our programs. As a first step, we are looking to sign 20 new supporters this year.
Please consider joining us through either a one-time donation or through a recurring monthly partnership by clicking the link below. Your generosity will help support freedom, hope, and healing throughout Australia.
Other Ways to Help
Give online via bank transfer
Give an in-kind donation at Pink Cross Foundation Australia Inc.
Small and Commercial quantities are accepted at Pink Cross. Scroll down for types of items we seek to receive!
Used and New items are accepted.
Requirements for used cosmetics:
- Must be lightly used, and the powder or cream must be wiped off using soft fabric or tissue.
- Must be grouped together in a transparent bag, where you place a sticker or write with a marker, saying ‘used’.
- For liquid items, tighten cap well and place bottle in bubble wrap, then in a sealed plastic bag. In your box, indicate with a black marker ‘KEEP UPRIGHT’ for the position of the box (with an arrow up), to avoid leakages.
- Must not be older than five years old.
Requirements (from the Australia Post website) for all small items posted to Pink Cross:
- Goods must be sealed in bubble wrap paper
- Must be under 16kg
- Contained in a box no larger than 39cm x 36 cm x 64 cm
Post your small box to:
Pink Cross Manager
Melbourne Headquarter (prefered delivery)
Parcel Locker 10160 09104
351-355 Hawthorn Road
Pink Cross Manager
We at Pink Cross always appreciate donations of supplies for the gift packs we distribute to the women and men we support through our SMART and Outreach programs.
Some of the items Pink Cross needs include:
- Cosmetics (e.g. lip balm, eyeshadow, nail polish)
- Toiletries (e.g. deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrushes)
- Books (bulk donations especially appreciated)
- Notebooks, pens and pencils
- Handwritten cards with a positive note
- Wrapped Sweets
- Socks, scarfs, gloves (winter). Thongs/flip flops, sunscreen, caps (summer)
- Small Towels, jewellery
- Retailers Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers or Subscriptions
This is not an exhaustive list. We accept luxury goods, which are always a welcome touch in an Essentials Gift Pack.
For smaller quantities —such as a good that can be contained in a box of approximately 5cm x 5 cm x 30 cm—, we only receive, as stated above, your donated items via our Parcel lockers.
For larger quantities —such as commercial size donations which would not fit in a car — we can book a delivery.
On the last week of each month, our Victorian and New South Wales representatives can pick up large commercial donations via a physical address near St Kilda, Victoria, and Penrith, New South Wales.
Please email info[@]pinkcross.org.au to organise a drop-off time for large donations.
Our outreach program to brothels and adult entertainment venues operates from February to December each year. We often run out of donations around Christmas and New Year. We gratefully accept all donations throughout the year.
Please subscribe to our Recovery Movement so we can feature your company and spread the word about our cause and yours.
We are thankful you give so generously to those who need it most! Love from The Pink Cross Team
Join the movement:
Women’s Space (sex industry drop-in centre)
359 Bourke Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010 view on map
Phone Number: 02 9023 2500
Hope Street Head Office
2/22 Brookhollow Avenue, PO Box 7626 view on map
Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153
Phone Number: 1300 275 227
For those who want to donate female hygiene goods and toiletries and are living near Adelaide or in Queensland, we suggest you contact:
Phone Number: 08 8264 4933
Giving in your will
- Helping us serve over 400 nutritious meals a year to women and children who would otherwise go hungry.
- Help prostitution survivors in Australia obtain stable accommodation, educational qualifications, and healing from mental health and drug issues.
- Help us reach out to socially isolated individuals.
- Help us deliver practical support by connecting people with appropriate services and social networks.