Make a Donation
With your help, Pink Cross can provide much-needed support for women and men in the sex industry, and fight human trafficking.
Our long-term goal is to secure 300 supporters at $50/month, which would enable funding for all our programs. As a first step, we are looking to sign 20 new supporters this year.
Please consider joining us through either a one-time donation or through a recurring monthly partnership by clicking the link below. Your generosity will help support freedom, hope, and healing throughout Australia.
Other Ways to Help
Give online via bank transfer
Give an in-kind donation
We always appreciate donations of supplies for the gift packs we distribute to the women and men we help. Some of the items we need include:
- Cosmetics (e.g. lip balm, eyeshadow)
- Toiletries (e.g. deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrushes)
- Books (bulk donations especially appreciated)
- Handwritten cards
- Small Towels
- Retailers Gift Cards or vouchers
This is not an exhaustive list. If you think you may have goods you would like to donate, please provide us with further information via info[@]pinkcross.org.au.
Our outreach program to brothels operates from February to December each year. We often run out of donations around Christmas and New Year. We gratefully accept donations throughout the year, which can be delivered to our National Office.
Giving in your will
- Helping us serve over 400 nutritious meals a year to women and children who would otherwise go hungry.
- Help prostitution survivors in Australia obtain stable accommodation, educational qualifications, and healing from mental health and drug issues.
- Help us reach out to socially isolated individuals.
- Help us deliver practical support by connecting people with appropriate services and social networks.