Pink Cross is partnering with a research group to develop a solution addressing p*rn as a public health issue. Join the movement and participate in our confidential and completely anonymous ‘P*RN USE 3-MINUTES SURVEY’! Anyone, from any age, can participate. Share widely!
CLICK HERE https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WDB982Q
OR scan below QR-Code with a QR Reader application:
The below groups provide information about pornography and prostitution. If you want your organisation to be listed here, let us know by emailing info at pinkcross.org.au.
- NORMAC The Nordic Model Australia Coalition educates, disseminates information, promotes and researches Nordic Model Laws on prostitution
- CATWA is the Australian branch of CATW International, a Non Governmental Organization having Category II consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council. It works locally and internationally to end all forms of sexual exploitation of women, especially the violence of prostitution, trafficking and pornography –
- RESTORED TO LIFE Bernard Faulhammer’s organisation, located in New South Wales, Australia, supports people in sexual addictions.
- PINK CROSS FOUNDATION USA. A faith-based organisation located in the heart of the porn-producing region, Orangeville, California.
- PROSTITUTION RESEARCH AND EDUCATION is a secular organisation founded by Dr. Melissa Farley which aims at abolishing prostitution and providing real alternatives.
- SPACE International, Survivors of Prostitution-Abuse Calling for Enlightenment is committed to raising the public’s consciousness of the harm of prostitution and to lobbying governments to do something about it.
- LA MAISON DE MARTHE. Founded by Rose Dufour. Exit program (French)
- LA CLES Coalition Against Sexual Exploitation (French)
- Vancouver Rape Relief,
- Aboriginal Women’s Action Network
- Asian Women Coalition Ending Prostitution
If you found this information useful, please consider donating here for our research. We are unfunded and all volunteer-based. If you have resources on your website as a group or organisation and would like to be listed here, please email us the details: info at pinkcross.org.au