We will bring you home in your struggle with sex addiction.
You are not alone.
You may be struggling with sexual addiction if you:
- Frequently engage in more sex and with more partners than you intend to
- Are preoccupied with or persistently crave sex; perhaps to the detriment of other activities
- Attempt to limit your sexual activity but are unsuccessful
- Spend considerable time in activities related to sex, perhaps neglecting other obligations.
- Continue to engage in sexual behaviour despite negative consequences such as broken relationships or health risks
- Need to escalate the scope or frequency of your sexual activity to achieve the desired effect
- Feel irritable when unable to engage with sexual behaviour.
At Pink Cross Australia we:
- Meet with you (if in Victoria) or speak with you on the phone/via email.
- Listen to your story and assess your needs.
- Provide you with resources and referrals, including referrals to relevant services, literature recommendations, and connecting you with an accountability partner.
- Provide emotional support like mentoring/coaching
- Maintain regular phone and email contact
- Support your progress every step of the way!
Phone: 0455 564 840
If you are located in Melbourne, you can call our crisis service on 0455 564 840 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can come to you in two hours if you are located within a 40km radius of Dandenong.
Due to our limited resources, we may not be able to reply to your inquiry immediately, however we endeavour to reply to all communication within 2-10 business days.
If you found this information useful, please consider making a donation. We are an independently-funded, volunteer-based, not-for-profit organisation. If your group or organisations has resources that you would like to see listed here, please email the details to info at pinkcross.org.au.