We will bring you home in your struggle with sex addiction.
You are not alone.
You may be struggling with sexual addiction if you:
- Frequently engage in more sex and with more partners than you intend to
- Are preoccupied with or persistently crave sex; perhaps to the detriment of other activities
- Attempt to limit your sexual activity but are unsuccessful
- Spend considerable time in activities related to sex, perhaps neglecting other obligations.
- Continue to engage in sexual behaviour despite negative consequences such as broken relationships or health risks
- Need to escalate the scope or frequency of your sexual activity to achieve the desired effect
- Feel irritable when unable to engage with sexual behaviour.
At Pink Cross Australia we:
- Meet with you (if in Victoria) or speak with you on the phone/via email.
- Listen to your story and assess your needs.
- Provide you with resources and referrals, including referrals to relevant services, literature recommendations, and connecting you with an accountability partner.
- Provide emotional support like mentoring/coaching
- Maintain regular phone and email contact
- Support your progress every step of the way!
Due to our limited resources, we may not be able to reply to your inquiry immediately, however we endeavour to reply to all communication within 2-10 business days.
If you found this information useful, please consider making a donation. We are an independently-funded, volunteer-based, not-for-profit organisation. If your group or organisations has resources that you would like to see listed here, please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.