How to become a Pink Cross Foundation Australia Member
Would you like to support the work of Pink Cross and receive great benefits in return? It’s simple: join our program and become a member.
For $15 a year, you can become a registered member of Pink Cross Foundation Australia.
Membership benefits include:
- Early bird sales on our events
- 20% off the regular price for tickets to all our events
- 20% off the entry price of our next Educated Compassion workshop, covering the topics: Who are the women in the industry; how to do effective outreach; what are the signs of trafficking; and how to offer compassionate care (regular price $300, more information coming soon)
- Access to the Pink Cross library (pictured above), a collection of informative books and DVDs about the systems of prostitution and trafficking, recovery from trauma and addiction, feminism and the Christian faith
- Being welcome to attend any of our Committee of Management meetings throughout the year
Steps to take:
- To become a member, please fill out this PDF form, make your payment of $15, and send the completed form to info[@]pinkcross.org.au
- We will be in touch to confirm your membership! Thank you so very much!
- You will receive regular emails from us to advise you about taking advantage of your benefits.
- To borrow books, we welcome you to visit our office on Tuesday and Thursdays (COVID restrictions permitting).
This is a new program which was established in early 2018. If you have ideas you would like to contribute to expand it, email info[@]pinkcross.org.au with ‘Membership’ in the subject line to share your passion with us.